willing to explore new avenues.
Your next project or commission may require a combination of skills.
Angus Willson can
- provide independent advice to managers within or relating to the education sector both locally and nationally;
- provide qualitative guidance on the educational projects proposed and established;
- maximise utilisation of in-house expertise and out-sourced services;
- enable evaluations and impact assessments;
- advise on educational media relations and appropriate communications;
- interpret educational needs and objectives to confirm realistic time-scales and budgets;
- monitor and advise on curriculum and leadership concerns;
- provide educational quality assurance.
Read about previous work under ‘Then’ >