Curriculum making – future proof your students with sustainability SIGN UP NOW
Pannage outlines Angus Willson’s rich and varied experience of managing partnerships for mutual benefit, in generating learning materials and developing professional engagement for curriculum making and leadership.
New projects can be tailored to different circumstances and Angus helps to refine proposals and help with submissions.
Angus Willson can
- provide independent advice to managers within or relating to the education sector both locally and nationally;
- provide qualitative guidance on the educational projects proposed and established;
- maximise utilisation of in-house expertise and out-sourced services;
- enable evaluations and impact assessments;
- advise on educational media relations and appropriate communications;
- interpret educational needs and objectives to confirm realistic time-scales and budgets;
- monitor and advise on curriculum and leadership concerns;
- provide educational quality assurance.
Geography, sustainability and global learning +
CPD, learning communities (PLN) and social media +
Pupil / student experiences =
To discuss this further, without obligation, please contact Angus Willson >
“Angus, I think you’ve done a great job with this – thank you.”
Helen Price, Kallaway PR
Colliers Green Focus
Hover on the tree to reveal content. Click on the ? and see hotlink.
Drop me a line
- you have a project or an idea that you want to discuss
- there is a wish to be involved in a new assignment
- you want to know more about a previous job, publications or project
“I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support
over the last two years with the project. It has been invaluable and
I have really appreciated your advice and insight.”
Hazel Lawrence, Pestalozzi
The best and most comfortable way to initiate a new assignment is to email with your requirements such as the intended outcomes and timescale. I’ll get back to you within 24 hours with my availability.
“Establishing a personal learning network through social media.”